The latest Cloud9 Wind wing V3 offers smooth, stable, and a balanced delivery of power. We took everything we learned from our V2 and applied those improvements to the V3. The latest V3 now has the following features:
- Increased canopy tension for smooth handling and efficiency.
- Redesigned handles to maximize rigidity and responsiveness.
- Addition of a low profile long strap/handle for one handed flying options.
- Optimized inflation hose connecting to the strut for quick setup and pack up.
- Included harness line attachment points on the strut and improved the wrist leash by adding a swivel to eliminate tangling.
The result is an excellent freeride wing for all discipline!
We also expanded our new line with the introduction of two more wing sizes the 7.5m and the 2.8m. The 7.5m has already become very popular within our local community by turning those super light wind days that we didn’t think possible to ride, into more fun and time spent on the water. For its size the 7.5m feels very nimble and offers plenty of grunt. Its compact wing design is only 8” wider than our 6m making pumping up on foil a lot easier and helps minimizes the wing tips from dragging through the water. A nice addition to have for any wing quiver.
The 2.8m is our smallest wing in the line up. It’s designed for those “Victory at Sea” kind of days! We wanted something that gave you that “Hail Mary” or that “Last ditch Effort” for when the conditions really come unglued. That’s why the 2.8m comes with some new innovations from Cloud9. We designed four vent flaps that run across the back of the canopy. They can be easily opened and closed while on the water. This reduces the overall footprint of the wing and let’s you fly an even smaller wing when the flaps are open without having to scale down. When the flaps are open they also dampen that twitchy feel that small wings are known for making it more enjoyable to fly.
- Wind Wing V3
- Spectra Cord Bungee Wrist Leash
- Patch & Repair Kit